An agreement between the Lazio Region, the Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) and the Italian Ministry of Education, University & Research (MIUR) for the creation of a high-tech aerospace district in the Lazio Region.
Partners and Site
The Lazio Region Department of Economic Planning is the coordinating structure of the district, supported by FILAS, the regional financial development investment agency.
The aerospace district involves 200 enterprise, with 30.000 employees, for a total revenue of over 5 billions euros per year. In addition to the industrial world, the district aggregates the technical/scientific system: more than 1.000 researchers and experts involved in research activities and over 2.000 specialists working in the industrial firms of the region.
The available resources have been deployed to a number of projects/actions
1) Research projects for small, medium and large enterprises
2) Training and professional formation
3) Technology transfer towards SMEs
4) Creation of technical/scientific infrastructures
5) Support to innovative projects from SMEs
6) Support to the creation of start ups
7) Stimulation of public and private funds, venture capital
8) Participation to relevant international projects